Celebrating God’s Presence
We gather for corporate worship each Sunday morning to celebrate God’s presence … relying on the promise that Christ will be with us always, through the joys and sorrows of life.
– Ryan Forbes, Minister of Music and Worship
Together, with hearts and voices, we engage in an experience where God is the audience. We are not simply spectators. Worship — it’s active — it’s something we do together as a community of faith. Corporate worship is also a progressive, continuing discipline connecting us to God and to each other.
Worship is planned each week with the following foundational understandings:
- We gather to celebrate God’s presence in our joys and in our sorrows, through times of pleasure and times of pain.
- God is the audience of congregational worship.
- The congregation and worship leaders are participants in this experience, not simply spectators.
- Worship is a verb; it is something we do, not something done for us.
A special welcome to all guests — we invite you to make yourself at home as part of this community!
Worship Guide Downloads
397 College Avenue
Clemson, SC 29631
Office Phone: 864-654-2347