Join us, as we grow in faith together!
- Nursery is available for children 3 years and younger. Here, our youngest ones will have their first experiences of church: a safe place where they are nurtured with God’s love.
- 4 and 5 year olds are invited to gather for Sunday School, where they will learn about God through Bible stories, art activities, games, and weekly Bible verses. Afterwards, 4 and 5 year olds are invited to go to worship with their families, come forward for a children’s time, and join in Children’s Worship.
- Elementary children meet for Sunday School to learn about God through Bible stories and a variety of activities including art, cooking, science, games, and more! Afterwards, children are invited to go to worship with their families, come forward for a children’s time, and 1st-2nd graders may join in Children’s Worship.
Children’s Worship: The experience of worship is essential to a child’s faith development. Worship experiences are thoughtfully planned each Sunday for children of all ages.
- Birth – 3 Years: Nursery is available for children 3 years and younger. Here, our youngest ones will have their first experiences of church, a safe place where they are nurtured with God’s love.
- 4 Years – 2nd Grade: Children, 4 years and older, are invited to gather for worship in the Sanctuary. Following a children’s message, the children may choose to continue worshipping with their families in the sanctuary or continue worshipping through crafts and games in our Children’s Chapel.
- 3rd – 5th Grade: During the fall, 3rd grade children are invited to participate in our Wonders of Worship Class, where they learn the who, what, when, where, and why of worship, and begin their full transition into the Sanctuary by December. Children in 4th and 5th grades experience worship fully in the Sanctuary.
Sunday Missions: Children gather for mission and service projects once each month on Sunday afternoons throughout the year. Children take what they have learned, think beyond themselves, and share the love of Christ with others. Some examples of service projects include: a community-wide canned good scavenger hunt, visits to our neighbors at Clemson Downs, and making blankets for other children in our community.
Mid-week & Other Activities
- During the school year (September-April), families are invited to gather at church for supper, Bible study, and fellowship.
- Nursery is available for our youngest children.
- Preschool children gather to learn about God through missions and serving others.
- Our 1st-5th graders gather for Bible study, learning about God through Scripture, games, discussion, and other creative activities.
- Children also gather for supper, Bible study, and fellowship on select Wednesdays throughout the summer.
Fellowship Activities: Monthly events create opportunities for children to grow in their friendships, as they experience the joy of fellowship with one another. Some examples of our events include: Sunday Fundays and local trips to places like The Children’s Museum!
Vacation Bible School Camp: The week of VBS Camp is always a highlight of the summer! It is a time for children to come together to explore, listen, craft, sing, dance, and play as we learn about God.
Summer Camp: Each summer we provide an opportunity for our 3rd-5th graders to attend an overnight camp. This spiritually enriching experience incorporates Bible study, Fellowship, and Service to Others.
Weekly Children’s Schedule
Sunday Mornings Every Month
9:15 – 11:30am Nursery
Children 0-3 years, Room 107
9:15 – 10:15am Sunday School
Children 4-5 years, Room 108
1st – 5th graders, Room 206
10:30 – 11:30am Worship
Serving On Sundays Once per month September – March
For specific dates, download our church app, or contact Lauren Hamilton at email@example.com.
11:30am – 12:15pm Lunch for Families
In the Family Life Center
12:15 – 1:00pm Children’s Mission/Service Project
In Room 206
Wednesday Midweek Ministries September – April
5:30 – 6:15pm Dinner for Families in the Family Life Center
6:15 – 7:00pm Bible Study in Room 206
6:15 – 7:00 Mission Friends in Room 103/104
Throughout the summer, our children gather for Bible Study and Fellowship on select Wednesdays. For the most recent summer schedule contact Lauren Hamilton, Director of Family Ministries, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
397 College Avenue
Clemson, SC 29631
Office Phone: 864-654-2347